Monday, March 23, 2009

So, Nicole decided to start this blog and then didn't have an answer when I asked her who would keep it up and running. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to be the first to add something here.

As you can see (since you are here), our blog is called Never Ending Sports. I can't help but think that Nicole did this partly out of spite for the way that I spend my spare time (which doesn't exist, really).

In celebration of our new blog, I have to post in honor of the greatest time of year. Yeah, guys, you know what I'm talking about. We are neck deep in March Madness, and I have loved every minute of it.

For those not involved, I have to ask, "Do you live under a rock?" Seriously, wake up and enjoy life a little. Fill out a bracket, watch some games (I may suggest 5-12 or 4-13 games), scream at your tv, and get mad because the team that should have killed the other team just got slaughtered.

As for our family, we are into a little March Madness of our own. I will be finishing my MBA in exactly 3 days and I can hardly wait to be done. What will I do with all of my extra time? Golf, of course!! Nicole actually suggested that I join a men's league so that I can make sure that I get my time in on the course. What a SWEETHEART!!

Well, I hope I didn't bore you with my experimental post. I'm not sure how often I'll be on here, but I'm sure Nicole will have me write from time to time to make sure that I do my fair share.



For now, enjoy March Madness.

5 comments:

  1. YIPEE FOR MATT!!! That is so cool that you posted, you are so AWESOME. Mikey still has not posted on ours :) We could not be happier for you to be done with school, what a great feeling it is and you will LOVE every minute of it! We have been watching a little of the MARCH MADNESS, but not a ton. So glad that you guys have jumped on the band wagon and joined the blogging world. I just need to show you how to post pictures so we can see your cute family :) Love you guys, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your guys' blog! And for pictures!

    I love reading your comments on ours, Nicole. Thank you!

    -Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! It's time to post pictures! Can't wait to see your cute children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole! Hopefully you check your comments. Thanks for checking out my blog! I added yours to my list if that's okay. Hope you are doing well! I haven't heard from you in forever!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete